Infinity series air conditioners are engineered to be our best units. Two-stage compression, high-efficiency and quiet operation are all key reasons why this unit deserves the Infinity series name.
Two-stage compression lets the system bring the cool when it’s needed but allows it to function mostly in low-stage, where you get the highest efficiency and the best dehumidification due to longer run times. It’s also quieter in low stage.
Pair it with an Infinity variable-speed indoor unit and an Infinity control for even smarter energy and comfort management and you’ve got an exceptional cooling system.
– Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
– Sound: as low as 67 decibels(1)
– Superior humidity and temperature control
– Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
– Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
– Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
– WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
– Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
– 10-year parts limited warranty(2)
– Optional labor warranty available(3)
1* Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2* To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3* Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
Inquire About The Infinity® 17 Central Air Conditioner 24ANB7
Mueller Mechanical is a family-owned and operated business serving the Greater Toronto Area. We handle all commercial and industrial HVAC.